GSI manufactures high performance laser sources and beam delivery technologies for a wide range of applications in industrial, medical, scientific and electronics end markets. Our technology drives a wide variety of industrial applications from battery welding and semiconductor manufacturing to complex marking and precision via hole drilling. Medical applications include Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT), dental drilling and life sciences instrumentation. Our scientific products are used to explore phenomena that range from the ultrafast femtosecond to the ultra-intense Petawatt regimes.
- Synrad: a world leader in CO2 industrial laser systems for marking, engraving and cutting
- JK Lasers: leading manufacturer of industrial lasers for welding, cutting and drilling. The JK Lasers product range includes fiber lasers, pulsed Nd:YAG lasers, CO2 gas lasers and process tools.
- Continuum: a leader in high energy YAG lasers and a provider of high performance Quantronix ultrafast amplifiers and accessories.
Beam Delivery Technologies:
- Cambridge Technology: global leader in galvanometer based scanning technology and associated mirrors for laser beam delivery with 3-axis scanning capability to deliver 1 micron accuracy and marking speeds of over 1,000 characters per second.
- Additional beam delivery technologies JK Lasers branded process tools and Synrad branded marking heads and beam delivery components.
GSI's complete offering of Laser technology continually drives increased performance and efficiency, higher quality, and greater flexibility in manufacturing, medical and scientific applications.