Advanced Industrial Technologies
In the Advanced Industrial sector, GSI excels in delivering the most advanced technology solutions to the factory floor. We supply application-specific, precision, high performance enabling technologies to leading industrial equipment OEM's in the most demanding applications. Our technologies and our technical support enable OEM customers to deliver a higher level of system performance, precision and reliability in applications such as laser marking and coding, converting, engraving, robotics and precision motion control, wire bonding, additive manufacturing, via hole drilling, coordinate measurement/metrology and color measurement. GSI serves the advanced industrial technology equipment market through numerous product lines and brand names:
- Cambridge Technology is the world leader in galvanometers and scanning solutions for laser beam steering, and precision Beryllium mirrors and structures.
- Synrad is the world leader in low and medium power sealed, RF-excited CO₂ laser soures for marking, cutting and drilling.
- MicroE is the world's leading provider of miniature precision optical encoders for precise and dynamic motion control applications.
- Applimotion designs and manufactures customized motor and actuator solutions for advanced industrial equipment and instruments.
- Westwind builds high speed air bearing spindles for mechanical drilling of printed circuit boards, as well as for coating, grinding, rotary scanning and ion implantation.
- Photo Research is the world's leading innovator and manufacturer of high precision Spectroradiometers, Photometers, Colorimeters & Video Photometers for color measurement.
- JADAK is a leader in barcode scanning, machine vision and RFID serving markets and industries such as manufacturing/factory automation, kiosk/customer engagement and admissions/gate entry, e-ticketing solutions.
Together, these companies represent the broadest technology portfolio for existing and emerging industrial technology applications.